- Languages supported for the contest are: C++, Java, Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
- There is 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
- Each question has hints that you may use when you’re stuck on a problem. Marks are deducted on hints usage.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0.
- Make sure other participants don’t have access to your code. In case you are using any other online coding environment, you are responsible for the privacy of your code.
- It is advised to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.
GFG Interview Experiences
- You can find the questions used in the contest in these interview experiences link1, link2.
- Find video editorial after the contest here. (Live at 8.00)
Mentor: Rishabh Mahajan (SDE Flipkart, Ex - OLA)
Interview Series Contests are scheduled EVERY Sunday, 7 to 8 PM.
Register for the next contest for Ola cabs here.