This course will help you to discover creating modular, flexible, and reusable software, by applying object-oriented design principles and guidelines. It covers all the important object-oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns.
Why you should learn Object-Oriented Design & Design Patterns?
The object-oriented design has always been a critical part of the software engineering interview process. These Object-Oriented design (Low-level Design) questions (like Design a Movie Ticket Booking System, Design a Chess Game etc.) are about demonstrating that you understand how to create elegant, maintainable object-oriented code. Most of the engineers struggle with these questions, because of
- Their lack of experience in laying down the design of a complex system,
- The unstructured and open-ended nature of these types of problems that don't have a standard answer.
This course is a complete guide to master Object-oriented design interviews. It not only has a set of carefully handpicked case studies, which have been repeatedly asked at the top tech companies but covers all the important object-oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns.
How this course will help you to crack Interviews?
- Each concept is explained focusing the Interviews of tech giants like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc.
- Mock Interview session (taken by the course mentor) will help you to feel the heat of actual interviews and you will be given the proper feedback after the interview.
- This course is designed and reviewed by the developers/Architects of Microsoft, Amazon, and Adobe
It will be an online live (Live Stream) class, so you can attend this class from any geographical location. It will be an interactive live session, where you can ask your doubts to the instructor (similar to offline classroom program).
Online Live sessions are scheduled on every
- Monday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM (IST)
- Thursday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM (IST)
Anyone who wants to learn Object Oriented Design & Design Patterns:
- For the Object Oriented Design (Low-Level Design) Interview Preparation or
- To know the best Software Design Principles to be a better software developer
Specifically, Working Professionals & students who are preparing for Software Giants like Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc.