This course will help you to discover creating modular, flexible, and reusable software, by applying object-oriented design principles and guidelines. It covers all the important object-oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns.
Why you should learn Object-Oriented Design & Design Patterns?
The object-oriented design has always been a critical part of the software engineering interview process. These Object-Oriented design (Low-level Design) questions are about demonstrating that you understand how to create elegant, maintainable object-oriented code. Most of the engineers struggle with these questions, because of
- Their lack of experience in laying down the design of a complex system,
- The unstructured and open-ended nature of these types of problems that don't have a standard answer.
This course is a complete guide to master Object-oriented design interviews. It not only has a set of carefully handpicked case studies, which have been repeatedly asked at the top tech companies but covers all the important object-oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns.
How this course will help you to crack Interviews?
Classes are scheduled for Saturday & the duration will be 5 hours.
- Each concept is explained focusing the Interviews of tech giants like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc.
- Mock Interview session (taken by the course mentor) will help you to feel the heat of actual interviews and you will be given the proper feedback after the interview.
- This course is designed and reviewed by the developers/Architects of Microsoft, Amazon, and Adobe
Anyone who wants to learn Object Oriented Design & Design Patterns:
- For the Object Oriented Design (Low-Level Design) Interview Preparation or
- To know the best Software Design Principles to be a better software developer
Specifically, Working Professionals & students who are preparing for Software Giants like Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, etc.
Mock Interview worth Rs 1500 available for free with this course.
*This is a classroom program and the seats are limited to 25 which will be entertained on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Hurry! Limited period offer.