We are seeking an experienced Mean Stack Professional to join our innovative team. Candidate will be part of the team working on exciting scalable product catering to huge consumer base. We encourage people who can dive headlong into situations to get things done, set their own direction and feel pride about what they create.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience with Mean Stack development experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge on memory databases (Redis / Hazelcast), Build tools (angular-CLI / webpack).
- Solid understanding of Express.JS, Node.JS.
- In Depth Knowledge of Creating Secure Restful Web Services or micro services along with caching, content management capabilities.
- Having Experience in Creating SPA / PWA s or Web Components using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event Driven architectural patterns with MEAN/MERN Full Stack Paradigm.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests using jasmine, karma, protractor, mocha, chai, etc.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts using puppet / Ansible.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus (Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift / Pivotal / AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.