We, the Carnation InfoTech provide bespoke software development solutions. Our software products are tailored to meet the IT needs of the modern digital business ecosystem.Over the years, we have become a trusted partner that empowers the government, healthcare, and education sectors with advanced technologies.
We offer the highest level of competence and expertise in the world of IT, by virtue of our IT professionals’ ability to the best by combining latest technologies and extensive knowledge.We take immense pride in our board of IT specialists, and their approach of being transparent to our clients while emphasizing on providing high-end software development & consultancy services. And, in fact, this makes us stay cut above our rivals, a strong reason for our long-term business relationships.
In addition, we equip our team with the right arsenal of tools and regular training sessions, to be successful in their vertical, and be an asset for the business they work with.
- Design and build applications for the iOS & Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient with Objective-C & Swift for iOS and Java & Kotlin for Android
- Strong OOPs fundamental, Strong grasp of algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with Unit Testcase and UI Test Case
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple/Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- The knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Have published three or more iOS/Android apps in the app store/play-store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Continuously Discover, Evaluate, and Implement New Technologies to Maximise Development Efficiency
Additional Skills (good to have)
- Jenkins Experience
- Unit/UI test automation
- Experience with SDK development
Full-Time Remote Available
Notice: Immediate, 30 Days