HotWax Commerce is a cloud-based Omnichannel Order Management solution that provides retailers with the best return on their inventory by facilitating omnichannel solutions such as same-day Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS), Ship From Store, and Pre-Order management to increase conversion rates and profitability.
The HotWax Commerce founding team has deep experience in delivering enterprise-grade eCommerce and Order Management solutions in the US, Europe, and Australia. Global brands like Steve Madden, Essilor, W2G, Cabi, and Winning Appliances rely on HotWax Commerce to deliver omnichannel retailing experiences to their customers.
We use the following technologies and frameworks:
Apache OFBiz, Moqui, Apache Solr, Elastic Search, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Apache Spark,
Ionic, VueStorefront, VueJS, Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Amazon AWS, REST-ful APIs, HTML5, CSS3,
git, SQL (MySQL), Scrum.
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for omnichannel retailers
2. Write scalable & efficient code
3. Work with a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
4. Follow coding standards, unit-testing, and code reviews
5. Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
1. The candidate should be open to learning and working on any language or framework.
Not married to any specific language or framework
2. No degree is required if the candidate clears the test. Preferable candidates from
B.Tech/ BE/ Mtech (Computer Science or IT), and MCA courses
3. Should be self-driven, one who takes ownership and is entrepreneurial in nature
4. Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms
5. Very good understanding of RDBMS & SQL
7. Critical thinking, and analytical skills
Special things we'd love to see:
1. Contributions to open-source projects
2. Familiarity with software design patterns
3. Experience in a variety of programming languages
4. Experience in Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
Candidates from MP (Indore) Preferred