Intense Technologies enterprise software products are used globally by Fortune 500s for digitalization of customer experience lifecycle resulting in greater customer centricity and reduced operational expenses.
We serve customers in 45+ countries across 4 continents, 70% market share in telecom domain in India, 10+ yrs of experience in telecom & insurance domains, & have an award-winning product portfolio.
We have improved business processes for some of the leading players in telecom, BFSI, & other sectors. Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular, Aircel, Omantel, Etisalat, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, HDFC Life, HDFC Bank, GE Money, Bharti AXA Life Insurance, Govt of India-Income Tax Dept., & many more are our customers.
Today, we process 25 billion USD worth of client revenue data, help onboard 2.5 million customers daily & have a 500 million customer base across our engagements.
Our UniServe™ NXT platform is well poised to help organizations to enhance customer experience, optimize operational expenses and explore new business models and revenue streams. Our technology capabilities enable organizations to rapidly develop enterprise applications that suit the requirements of business opportunities and can be alerted dynamically with the changing business scenarios.
- Aspire Leaderboard™ 2019 positioned as ‘Leader’ in Business Automation grid and as ‘Aspirational’ in the Overall Leaders grid for CCM, Communication Composition and Omni-channel orchestration
- Aspire Leaderboard™ 2018 CCM-Overall positioned as ‘Focused’ & Business Automation positioned as ‘Leader’
- Gartner published us as a Niche Player in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management(2017)
- Intense Technologies won the iCMG Architecture Award of Excellence 2016 in the category, ‘Future IT (Emerging technologies)’
- Forrester prominently published us in their report titled “Hot Emerging Indian Business Technology Vendors to Watch in 2015”
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Design integration software components including specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling, security to construct integrations, end to end web application handling.
- Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise to transfer knowledge of integration technology components.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality integration solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure.
- Develop solutions using that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, flexibility, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution code-base is clean and well-documented.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Author content and maintain self-sustaining test data strategies (stubs/drivers) for the Developer Portal.
- Partner with third parties as necessary to deliver API solutions.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in BTech (CSE, ECE,IT), or MCA
- 1 years’ experience with Java as well as building SOA based applications.
- 1+ years’ experience in building RESTful web services using Struts/Spring framework.
- API development using REST/JSON and SOAP/XML Web services.
- 1+ years working with Relational Databases such as (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Developing solutions with Cloud providers such as AWS, or Azure including understanding of Cloud security best practices.
- Occasional travel may be required for company events.
Mandatory skills : Core Java, Spring Boot, Restful Services, Log4j, Oracle, Jquery, MVC (added advantage), Linux (basic knowledge). Must be very good in Java concepts and logical and programming skills.