NOI Technologies LLC is a team of highly experienced professionals who provide you with popular technologies such as #Moqui, #ApacheOFBiz, #Java, AngularJS, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, React Native, #ReactJS, #Android, and many others.
NOI Technologies is now ( ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 )certified, and has been delivering IT services with the best of knowledge to our valuable clients who are highly satisfied with our technical services.
NOI Technologies LLC is a company that provides entire software packages and agility solutions to help solve technological issues.
KEY SKILLS- JAVA, SQL, DSA and COLLECTION FRAMEWORK
We are looking for a Full Stack Java developer (Backend) Interns and Freshers responsible for building Enterprise Applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Source code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Data Structures, Core Java, SQL, Framework (Collections),HTML, CSS
- Proficient in Java (or Groovy), with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with popular ERP application frameworks like Moqui, Apache OFBiz will be an addon.
- Proficient with MYSQL or other similar transactional databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools (such as Ant or Maven, or Gradle)