Neustar, Inc., a TransUnion company, is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications and Security that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions. Neustar serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100. Learn how your company can benefit from the power of trusted connections here: www.home.neustar.
Developing new features, improvements to three different products that enable users to onboard,
transform data and build complex models to extract marketing insights.
Job Duties (Summary)
- Collaborate with peers and managers through sharing and soliciting thoughts, ideas, feedback as well as artifacts (design, code etc.).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot API problems
- Develop Java/python code based on the requirement
- Troubleshoot and fix JVM /SQL performance issue
- Conduct integration testing.
- Unit test the deliverables and report the details to managers.
- Contribute to technology, capability, product and services planning.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and provide inputs to ensure a comprehensive delivery plan that aligns with the roadmap.
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Design thinking
- Knowledge on Big data technologies
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Good time-management skills
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Passion to experiment and build on new ideas quickly and iteratively.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering discipline.
- Experience with Java is a must, Python is an added advantage
- Should have experience on Spring and Hibernate
- Should be proficient in SQL
- Hands on experience with service-oriented development with Java, REST services
- Knowledge of Spark and other big data technologies is added advantageDeveloping new features, improvements to three different products that enable users to onboard, transform data and build complex models to extract marketing insights.