About OneFin :
OneFin is a technology credit platform - we are building the operating system for financial services. We have built modular, plug-and-play APIs to help our partners (like NBFCs, financial institutions, fintechs, startups etc) underwrite and collect loans from end customers. In a highly credit underserved country with rapidly increasing smartphone adoption, we are enabling any company to become a fintech company through our suite of APIs and regulatory layer, and helping build customised financial products for “Middle India” and its 360 million customers - for consumption based use cases, upskilling / education financing, medical financing, etc.
Who is the OneFin team :
We are a fast growing team of 20 driven people with engineering, operations, banking and data science backgrounds. Our founding team consists of ex Goldman Sachs investment bankers with 15+ years experience. OneFin is a brand owned by Credy, which is a Y Combinator-backed startup and has financial backing from other prominent Silicon Valley investors like Khosla Ventures, and Vy Capital.
● Design and implement backend infrastructure and APIs.
● Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
● Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
● Encourage and support knowledge sharing within teams and external groups.
● Troubleshoot & debug applications.
● Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to the root cause.
● Collaborate with the team to discuss and implement ideas
. ● Build responsive, robust and optimised applications.
● Passionate about building backend systems.
● Desire to explore new ideas, open to other ideas as well.
● Love for writing clean, beautiful, readable and testable code.
● Experience in designing extensible DRY code.
● Our stack is based on Django, Python3 Celery, Angular and Postgres.
● We expect you to have a good understanding of Python. It's even better if you are familiar with some of Git, Django, Celery, Redis and Unix Shell.