TensorGo Technologies is an enterprise-grade low code PaaS company for computer vision products. The platform enables users to build the most complex ML/DL applications in an easier manner by integrating our APIs. We custom build State-Of-The-Art neural networks to solve the most challenging problems in the world. We are shaping a smarter tomorrow through our deep learning, computer vision-powered products.
Our fundamental goal is to help companies scale up their businesses, improve their processes, bring down costs and enhance their customer engagement most efficiently. With our powerful and enterprise-ready solutions years ahead in the game, we make the future happen at TensorGo.
Gartner Inc. has recognized TensorGo as a Cool Vendor in The Cool Vendor in AI for Computer Vision - 2022. We also won the accolade for the Best Overall Pitch in the prestigious Oracle APAC Startup Idol 2022.
1) Full Stack Developer Intern (MERN):
Experience: 0- 1 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad (option to work remotely)
Skillset: Node JS, React, Web Services/Microservices/WebRTC, MySQL, AWS
If you have it in you to build dynamic web architecture, APIs and databases in a stimulating, fast-paced environment, then please give us a shout out. You will be a part of an extremely passionate team at TensorGo that is researching and creating smart solutions based on next-gen cognitive technologies. You will get a chance to work on exciting projects at our state-of-the-art office, grow along with the company and be fruitfully rewarded for your efforts!
- You have top notch ability ofserver side languages such as NodeJS, Web Services, Micro service.
- Database technology such as MySQL also fallsin your comfortzone.
- You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda] or OCI
- You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning toolssuch as Git
- Third party integration like payment gateway and any Plugins
- Familiar with third party librarieslike D3 Chart, Video and Audio player.
- Development experience with webcam based recording or streaming
- WebRTC protocol with any Media Server
- React with Next.JS framework
- JWT, OAuth, JSON web token, Node mailer
- Experience with WebRTC, RTSP and otherstreaming applications
- Good at cron Jobs development and configuration
- Develop high quality front end architecture.
- Build solid back-end web services/micro services
- Design and develop APIs and API documentation
- Help the team in designing and normalizing databases
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
- Proactively ensure responsiveness of applications
2) Deep Learning Intern/ Computer Vision Intern:
Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad / Remote
Skill Set: C++, Python, Computer Vision, Data Structures, Deep Learning, Algorithms.
- Foundation knowledge and understanding of Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
- Read and implement research papers.
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Intermediate proficiency in C++, Python and GIT.
- Worked on popular Deep Learning frameworks.
- Familiarity with Nvidia Jetson platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of Nvidia SDKs like Nvidia Deepstream, TensorRT is a plus.
- Be self-motivated and an individual contributor with a knack of not giving up.
- Contributing with the development team and product managers to proactively understand technical requirements, specifications and use cases.
- Be part of agile teams working in an agile environment, ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical processes.
- To sum it up- you'll understand business, formulate problems, extract relevant information, develop models, pilot and A/B test results.