Checktronix India Pvt. Ltd. (A Lightcast Company) is a trusted advisor on labor market information for customers across a wide array of markets. We build SaaS products that combine many different kinds of workforce data to accurately inform our clients decisions about college course offerings, hiring, site selection, economic development, and much more. We need an experienced developer to join us in producing premier software tools for understanding labor market data.
- Write and perform productive code.
- Follow agile methodology to design, develop, and implement web-based applications to support business requirements.
- Develop Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams using UML for designing High-level applications.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Contribute to automated build & deploy systems.
- Develop and maintain operational and system-level documentation based on technical design specifications, functional requirements, and analysis documents.
People who succeed in this position are
- Team-oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Determined to produce clean, well-tested code
- Comfortable with working in rapid development cycles
- Enthusiastic about learning and pushing the envelope
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to be part of a global (multi-site, multi-time zone) team developing applications and providing services.
- Highly motivated and passionate about new technology
Candidates must have
- Experience with the front-end basics: HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- Experience using a version control system
- Experience with the coding languages: Java, C, C++, C#
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC (Agile) and Computer Networks
Great candidates also have
- Experience with a particular JS MV* framework (we happen to use React)
- Experience with git version control
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, e.g. LESS, SASS, Stylus
- Familiarity with Python or Scala or Ruby or R
- Familiarity with AWS or equivalent servers
- Basic Knowledge of statistics
- Above 7.5 CGPA (All Academics)
- No Standing arrears
- Maximum history of arrears: 2
- Dept.: ECE, IT & CSE
- Year of passing : 2023
Some Perks Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Youll be a valued member of a supportive and talented team
- Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid workplace
- Inclusive and Collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work in different products and different stacks