Given three values of different data types. You are required to store these values in variables of corresponding data type and output them.
The only line of input contains three space separated values of different types.
Description of data types of the values:
1) First value will be of integer type.
2) Second value will be of character type.
3) Third value will be of type float.
Output three lines as described:
1) First line will contain first value.
2) Second line will contain second value
3) Third line will contain third value.
1 h 2.555
If you have purchased any course from GeeksforGeeks then please ask your doubt on course discussion forum. You will get quick replies from GFG Moderators there.