|All-time Popular Problems|
|Sort a stack|
|Delete Middle of Linked List|
|BFS traversal of graph|
|Largest subarray of 0's and 1's|
|Immediate Smaller Element|
|Delete nodes having greater value on right|
|Node at a given index in linked list|
|Two numbers with sum closest to zero|
|Print all nodes that don’t have sibling|
Implement different operations on maps.
The first line of input contains an integer T denoting the no of test cases . Then T test cases follow. The first line of input contains an integer Q denoting the no of queries . Then in the next line are Q space separated queries .
A query can be of three types
1. a x y (adds a value with key x and value y to the map)
2. b x (print value of x is present in the map else print -1. )
3. c (prints values x and y separated by space i.e., contents of map)
The output for each test case will be space separated integers denoting the results of each query .
a 1 2 a 66 3 b 66 c
a 1 66 b 5 c
3 1 2 66 3
-1 1 66
For the first test case
There are four queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 2 --> map has a key 1 with value 2
2. a 66 3 --> map has a key 66 with value 3
3. b 66 --> prints the value of key 66 if its present in the map ie 3.
4. c --> print the contents of map separated by space ie ( 1 2 66 3 )
For the sec test case
There are three queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 66 --> adds a key 1 with a value of 66 in the map
2. b 5 --> since the key 5 is not present in the map hence -1 is printed.
3. c --> prints contents of map separated by space ie(1 66)
Note:The Input/Output format and Example given are used for system's internal purpose, and should be used by a user for Expected Output only. As it is a function problem, hence a user should not read any input from stdin/console. The task is to complete the function specified, and not to write the full code.