There are N students in a class. Each student got arr[i] (1 <= i <= N) marks in mathematics exam. Geek loves mathematics, so, he wanted to solve the questions. But to his surprise, he got different marks every time he solved. There are Q queries, each query represents a number X. For each query, your task is to find the number of students who got marks greater than X.
1. The first line of the input contains a single integer T denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
2. The first line of each test case contains a single integer represents N
3. Next line contains N space-separated integers
4. The next line contains a single integer represents Q.
5. Next, Q lines contain a single integer X.
Output: For each query, print the count of students who got marks greater than X.
1. 1 <= T <= 5
2. 1 <= N, arr[i], X, Q <= 100000
4 1 3
We strongly recommend solving this problem on your own before viewing its editorial. Do you still want to view the editorial?Yes