There are N students in a class. Each student got arr[i] (1 <= i <= N) marks in mathematics exam. Geek loves mathematics, so, he wanted to solve the questions. But to his surprise, he got different marks every time he solved. There are Q queries, each query represents a number X. For each query, your task is to find the sum of the marks of students who got marks greater than X.
1. The first line of the input contains a single integer T denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
2. The first line of each test case contains a single integer represents N
3. Next line contains N space-separated integers
4. The next line contains a single integer represents Q.
5. Next, Q lines contain a single integer X.
Output: For each query, print the sum of the marks of students who got marks greater than X.
1. 1 <= T <= 5
2. 1 <= N, Q <= 100000
3. 1 <= arr[i], X <= 10^9
4 1 3
We strongly recommend solving this problem on your own before viewing its editorial. Do you still want to view the editorial?Yes