Geekwent to a grocery shop with a bag in his hand, this can hold at most K products. He wanted to fill his bag with K products. As geek is greedy, he wanted to fill his bag such that he spends a lesser amount. If two products have the same price then geek choosesthe lexicographically smaller named product.
Given N products with their prices, help the geek to choose K products.
1. The first line of the input contains a single integer T denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
2. The first line of each test case contains two space-separated integers N and K.
3. NextN lines contain a string (contains English lower case letters) and an integer separated by a space.
Output: For each test case, print the product names in the order they have chosen.
1. 1 <= T <= 10 2. 1 <= K <= N <= 100000
3. 1 <= product prices <= 100000
4. 1 <= size of prodcut name <= 10