Implement different operations on Hashmap. Different types of queries will be provided.
A query can be of four types:
1. a x y (adds an entry with key x and value y to the Hashmap)
2. b x (print value of x if present in the Hashmap else print -1. )
3. c (prints the size of the Hashmap)
4. d x (removes an entry with key x from the Hashmap)
Example 1 :
Input:5 a 1 2 a 66 3 b 66 d 1 c Output:
3 1 Explanation :
There are five queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 2 ---> map has a key 1 with value 2
2. a 66 3 ---> map has a key 66 with value 3
3. b 66 ---> prints the value of key 66 if its present in the map ie 3.
4. d 1 ---> removes an entry from map with key 1
5. c ---> prints the size of the map ie 1
Example 2 :
Input: 3 a 1 66 b 5 cOutput: -1 1Explanation :
There are three queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 66 ---> adds a key 1 with a value of 66 in the map
2. b 5 ---> since the key 5 is not present in the map hence -1 is printed.
3. c ---> prints the size of the map ie 1
You are required to complete the following functions: add_Value : Takes HashMap, x, y as arguments and maps x as key and y as its value. Does not return anything. find_value : Takes HashMap and x as arguments. If HM contains x key then return the value, else return -1. getSize : Takes HashMap as argument and just returns its size. removeKey : Takes HashMap and x as arguments and removes x if it exists. Does not return anything.