|All-time Popular Problems|
|Delete Middle of Linked List|
|Find all four sum numbers|
|Find first set bit|
|Element with left side smaller and right side greater|
|Smallest Positive missing number|
|Intersection Point in Y Shapped Linked Lists|
|Largest Number formed from an Array|
|Reverse an Array|
Implement different operations on Hashmap.
The first line of input contains an integer T denoting the no of test cases. Then T test cases follow. The first line of input contains an integer Q denoting the no of queries . Then in the next line are Q space separated queries .
A query can be of four types
1. a x y (adds an entry with key x and value y to the Hashmap)
2. b x (print value of x if present in the Hashmap else print -1. )
3. c (prints the size of the Hashmap)
4. d x (removes an entry with key x from the Hashmap)
The output for each test case will be space separated integers denoting the results of each query .
Example(To be used only for expected output):
a 1 2 a 66 3 b 66 d 1 c
a 1 66 b 5 c
For the first test case
There are five queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 2 --> map has a key 1 with value 2
2. a 66 3 ---> map has a key 66 with value 3
3. b 66 ---> prints the value of key 66 if its present in the map ie 3.
4. d 1 ---> removes an entry from map with key 1
5. c ---> prints the size of the map ie 1
For the sec test case
There are three queries. Queries are performed in this order
1. a 1 66 ---> adds a key 1 with a value of 66 in the map
2. b 5 ---> since the key 5 is not present in the map hence -1 is printed.
3. c ---> prints the size of the map ie 1
Note:The Input/Output format and Example given are used for system's internal purpose, and should be used by a user for Expected Output only. As it is a function problem, hence a user should not read any input from stdin/console. The task is to complete the function specified, and not to write the full code.