Given a tree with N nodes rooted at 1. Each node labeled with a value arr[i]. The task is to find the absolute difference between the sum of values of nodes at even level and odd level
Note: All the nodes are numbered from 1 to N.
1. The first line of the input contains a single integerT denoting the number of test cases. The description of T test cases follows.
2. The first line of each test case contains a single integer N.
3. The next line contains N space-separated positive integers represents the node value.
4. Next N-1 lines contain two space-separated integers u and v, represents an edge in between them
Output: For each test case, print the answer
1. 1 <= T <= 5 2. 1 <= N <= 105 3. 1 <= arr[i] <= 105